Faith Christian Academy Of Griffin
5.00 (1 review)
- Faith Christian Academy's mission is to create an environment for each student to develop his/her full potential in all areas of growth and development academically, spiritually, socially, and physically.
- Striving for academic excellence and social responsibility, the academy is dedicated to being an educational resource and advocate for families based on clear biblical principles.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||83 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
- Faith Christian Academy's mission is to create an environment for each student to develop his/her full potential in all areas of growth and development academically, spiritually, socially, and physically. Striving for academic excellence and social responsibility, the academy is dedicated to being an educational resource and advocate for families based on clear biblical principles.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Griffin Grades: K-12 | 181 students
600 Baptist Camp Rd
Griffin, GA 30223
(770)227-8966 4.6 K-12
Headmaster worked with me on academic issues. My child rejected help and did not communicate information from school to home. I am happy with the outcome and very glad we were able to resolve this with the amazing help of the headmaster. High school teachers are very caring and kind to the students. Communication is the key. Thank you for understanding and support. Best regards and have a nice summer.
- Posted by Parent - jenns
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.