Faith Christian Academy
- Located in Martinsburg, West Virginia, Faith Christian Academy was established in 1983.
- We are an inter-denominational Christian school with over 50 different churches represented.
- Serving Maryland, Virginia, and West Virginia we offer Christian education in pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Faith Christian Academy is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and North Central Association.
- We strive for academic excellence by challenging students to work to their fullest potential.
- Our students have consistently scored above the national average on standardized testing.
- At Faith Christian Academy we are dedicated to the Authority of God's Word.
- Our faculty is ready to help you meet the challenge of training your child.
- We not only provide a solid, academic foundation, but we provide this foundation with godly Christian examples essential to your child's happiness and well-being.
- The mission of Faith Christian Academy is to provide the highest quality academic and Biblical world view training in an atmosphere that encourages spiritual, academic, social, and physical growth..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edwardsville Grades: 9-12 | 221 students
6305 Center Grove Road
Edwardsville, IL 62025
(618)656-0043 647.8 9-12
- South Roxana Grades: NS-12 | 105 students
South Roxana, IL 62087
(618)254-0188 652.7 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.