Faith Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Located in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia, FCA serves students in grades 6-12. (Inquire about future 5th grade classes)
- The program provides strong academic classes and electives to part time, hybrid, home school, and full time students.
- Beginning 2018, GA Virtual classes will be offered on campus, opening up over 100+ classes to students online with assistance, if needed, from our instructors.
- We are the only private school in Habersham that provides/meets the needs of Special Needs students. We have a full time Special Needs Director and aides for each class period. In addition, most of the rooms provide flexible seating arrangements.
- The academy also helps students grades 10-12 enroll in the new GA Move On When Ready program. This program allows upperclassmen with the ability to take college classes on campus or on the FCA campus online. These classes count towards college and high school credit. College tuition and books are completely free if enrolled at FCA.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Georgia Association of Christian Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD, Sensory Delays, Auditory Learners|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki, Blue, Black pants, skirts, shorts (purchased off campus); Polo shirts (purchased in office). On Fridays the students enjoy "casual days" and many times the school celebrates theme day clothing. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Nicole Souther|
|Admissions Associate||Sarah Marlowe|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Golf, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
4-H, Middle and High School Service Team, Photography Club, Technology Club, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Home School Co-Op
- Please call for more information about our programs. We do have a Special Needs Director, so we are willing to work with each student on an individual basis.
- FCA offers "shadowing days" where the student can attend class, enjoy a catered lunch, and get a feel for the atmospher. Inquire when you call about the next shadowing day.
- We can't wait to hear from you!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Airy Grades: NS-12 | 34 students
243 Hazel Creek Church Rd
Mount Airy, GA 30563
(706)894-2404 0.6 NS-12
- Cleveland Grades: PK-10 | 53 students
67 Academy Dr
Cleveland, GA 30528
(706)865-1917 13.3 PK-10
I worked there and I was the stepfather of three boys, That place has been always in my mind because of the staff quality, a nice place and wonderful families. I miss them so much.
- Posted by Parent - francisco molina
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.