Faith Christian Academy
- At Faith Christian Academy Our Mission Is To Partner With Parents In Helping Them To "Raise Up A Child In The Way He Should Go." In A World Where Our Moral Fabric Is Visibly Deteriorating, The Need For Responsible Christian School Education Is Increasingly Evident.
- In This Period Of Unprecedented Moral Change, It Is Even More Important To Provide A Total Education, One That Addresses Not Only The Mind, But The Heart And Soul Of The Student.
- Teachers At Faith Christian Academy Are Either Operating Under Tanas Or Acsi As Teachers Of Children Or Are Parents Operating Under Tanas And Acsi. Their Commitment To Christ Serves As The Foundation For The Christian Role Model That Children Need To Reach Their God-given Potential.
- In Addition, Our School Is Committed To Enriching The Abilities Of Its Teachers By Providing Annual Professional Development Opportunities For Continued Education.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||All differences and all comorbid issues|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||24 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Biology, Didactic and Dialectic Thinking, English, History, Life Science, Literature, Logic, Mathematics, Writing|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.