Faith Christian Academy
- Committed to the effective development of the whole child - spiritually, socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically - Faith Christian Academy provides an unparalled quality of education for children aged 3 years through 7th grade.
- The academic philosophy provides well-defined activities for every critical area of development including language arts, math, social studies, science enhanced by an environment of low student to teacher ratios.
- The Accelerated Teaching Method, developed by Jeanine McGregor, is the foundation of FCA's academic programs.
- Prior to enrollment, placement testing is required for students in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- The results are used by the teachers to determine the appropriate level of instruction for each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 359 students
808 S. College Street
Mckinney, TX 75069
PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 88 students
3300 W Parker Road
Plano, TX 75075
MckinneyGrades: PK-12 | 627 students
3601 Bois D'Arc Road
Mckinney, TX 75071
FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 775 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
PlanoGrades: 2-12 | 208 students
6000 Custer Road Bldg 5
Plano, TX 75023
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017