Faith Christian School
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 238 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Flynn & Ohara uniform
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- There are two primary tenets of Faith Christian School's philosophy of education. The first is that All Truth is God's Truth. The point of this statement is that learning apart from God is incomplete. Therefore, the Lord is a natural part of each and every day. Class begins each morning with Bible reading and prayer. The teachers have the freedom daily to talk about what the Lord has done in their own lives. By example they are communicating this message: "God can and should be a natural part of each individual's day." The second tenet of our philosophy of education is that God has given the responsibility of a child's education to the parent. This is radically different from schools which believe they are "wiser" than parents and, therefore, not responsible to parental concern. We view our school as your right arm, assisting your parental responsibility without usurping it. Therefore, your concerns and opinions are an important part of your child's education and will not be ignored.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Faith Christian School offer?
Faith Christian School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Faith Christian School?
The application deadline for Faith Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Faith Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards