Faith Christian School
- See our Facebook Page for information, videos and photos of all we can offer! Faith Christian School is a Christ Centered innovative learning experience, where character development and the role of the parent is paramount.
- Since 1982, a quality education utilizing Accelerated Christian Education curriculum has been offered.
- Our dedicated staff cater for the individual needs of each student.
- Faith Christian School is an extension of the family, believing God has given parents the ultimate authority concerning their children.
- Our desire is to help you in teaching and preparing your children for the future. Christian Education goes beyond the core study of Bible, Math, English, Science, Social Studies, Word Building, and Literature by helping students build character traits that will help them as they move toward their future.
- Character training in children is a central aspect of their education.
- Faith Christian School offers an individualized course of study that meets the needs of each student, enabling them to excel at their own pace, encouraging them to achieve and 'want' to learn.Our school has achieved 'model and quality' status through ACE ministries. Students have a grade average of 88 to 100 % while completing more than the required amount of work for the school year and therefore 'accelerating' through the curriculum. Students also are encouraged to compete each year with other schools on state, regional, and international levels of competition, participating in areas of Education, Art, Athletics, Drama, and Music with young people from ages 8 to 18 enabling them to build on their God-given talents.
- Many find 'hidden' talents and skills by entering these competitions and once identified, are able to refine and develop those skills.Faith Christian School is associated with Adelaide Christian Schools which is based in Australia.
- The group has nine schools in Adelaide, South Australia and one school in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
- With Australia being ranked in the top seven countries on International education rankings, this alliance brings great strength and experience.
- Our students have opportunities to relate and befriend Christian students in these countries.We would be honored to talk with you and be part of your child's future.
- Please contact us on the details below. We look forward to your call.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants and FCS polo shirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependant on income. We are passionate about accessible high quality, Christian Education for all. We do offer 1/2 days for Pre-K and K students.|
National avg.: 85%
- Faith Christian School was founded in 1974 in an effort of ministry through education organized by the members of Faith Bible Church. The philosophy of Christian education at Faith Christian School is to learn about the world God created and bask in the Glory of Jesus Christ and His teachings so that our lives will serve him. Faith Christian School prides itself on offering a program with Biblical perspective and academic rigor. In fact, our students consistently score above average in all areas on national achievement tests. The curriculum at Faith Christian School utilizes a model of integrating the principles of the Bible into the core subject areas, students will take daily Bible class in order to better their understanding of how to interpret the Word so that they may live by it now and in the future.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Georgetown Grades: Inquire with school | 15 students
510 Tara Hall Road
Georgetown, SC 29442
(843)546-3000 237.5 Inquire with school
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.