Faith Christian School
- Blue Mountain School is a place where children are given freedom and encouraged to take responsibility for their own education - and they do.
- They play, learn, and grow on their own, in small groups, as well as in democratically structured group meetings.
- Every child of every age has a vote and understands his/her place in this family-like, and yes, fun environment.
- Blue Mountain School is a place where students are free.
- Natural curiosity, democracy and freedom with responsibility are the foundation the school is built upon.
- Our students develop into well-adjusted, self-motivated adults who are equipped to participate as citizens of a democratic society.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottage Grove Grades: PK-K | 54 students
152 South M St.
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
(541)942-0600 8.1 PK-K
- Pleasant Hill Grades: PK-10 | 73 students
35582 Zephyr Way
Pleasant Hill, OR 97455
(541)746-1708 17.4 PK-10
- Fall Creek Grades: 1-8 | 49 students
37875 Jasper Lowell Rd
Fall Creek, OR 97438
(541)747-1235 17.8 1-8
- Eugene Grades: K-12 | 214 students
86397 Eldon Schafer Dr
Eugene, OR 97405
(541)744-0954 19.8 K-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.