Faith Christian School
- Blue Mountain School is a place where children are given freedom and encouraged to take responsibility for their own education - and they do.
- They play, learn, and grow on their own, in small groups, as well as in democratically structured group meetings.
- Every child of every age has a vote and understands his/her place in this family-like, and yes, fun environment.
- Blue Mountain School is a place where students are free.
- Natural curiosity, democracy and freedom with responsibility are the foundation the school is built upon.
- Our students develop into well-adjusted, self-motivated adults who are equipped to participate as citizens of a democratic society.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Coalition of Girls|
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||32 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottage Grove Grades: PK-K | 54 students
152 South M St.
Cottage Grove, OR 97424
(541)942-0600 8.1 PK-K
- Pleasant Hill Grades: NS-10 | 73 students
35582 Zephyr Way
Pleasant Hill, OR 97455
(541)746-1708 17.4 NS-10
- Fall Creek Grades: 1-8 | 49 students
37875 Jasper Lowell Rd
Fall Creek, OR 97438
(541)747-1235 17.8 1-8
- Eugene Grades: PK-12 | 197 students
86397 Eldon Schafer Dr
Eugene, OR 97405
(541)744-0954 19.8 PK-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.