Faith Elementary And Middle School
- Faith Elementary School is an independent Christian School offering Christ-Centered enviornment to the students.
- We provide challenging academic curriculum, character building, and responsible discipline enviornment since 1982.
- The attainment of academic, spiritual, social, and cultural experiences of quality that are provided within an alternative educational setting designed to accomplish twelve explicit objectives is the mission of Faith Elementary and Middle School.
- Each child should be afforded the opportunity to be nurtured and trained by high morals and ethical precepts.
- Each child is taught to respect and discipline himself or herself to the rigors of a sound academic program.
- We believe children learn best by precept and example in the home, in the church, and in the school.
- It is important that these institutions work in cooperation with each other and keep uppermost in their objectives the welfare of the child.
- It is our position that spiritual training is a divine mandate to parents, church leaders, guardians, and teachers.
- It is as vital and necessary to the child as substantial physical and embracing emotional nurturance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.