- Faith Elementary School is an independent Christian School offering Christ-Centered enviornment to the students.
- We provide challenging academic curriculum, character building, and responsible discipline enviornment since 1982.
- The attainment of academic, spiritual, social, and cultural experiences of quality that are provided within an alternative educational setting designed to accomplish twelve explicit objectives is the mission of Faith Elementary and Middle School.
- Each child should be afforded the opportunity to be nurtured and trained by high morals and ethical precepts.
- Each child is taught to respect and discipline himself or herself to the rigors of a sound academic program.
- We believe children learn best by precept and example in the home, in the church, and in the school.
- It is important that these institutions work in cooperation with each other and keep uppermost in their objectives the welfare of the child.
- It is our position that spiritual training is a divine mandate to parents, church leaders, guardians, and teachers.
- It is as vital and necessary to the child as substantial physical and embracing emotional nurturance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.