Faith Elementary And Middle School
- Faith Elementary School is an independent Christian School offering Christ-Centered enviornment to the students.
- We provide challenging academic curriculum, character building, and responsible discipline enviornment since 1982.
- The attainment of academic, spiritual, social, and cultural experiences of quality that are provided within an alternative educational setting designed to accomplish twelve explicit objectives is the mission of Faith Elementary and Middle School.
- Each child should be afforded the opportunity to be nurtured and trained by high morals and ethical precepts.
- Each child is taught to respect and discipline himself or herself to the rigors of a sound academic program.
- We believe children learn best by precept and example in the home, in the church, and in the school.
- It is important that these institutions work in cooperation with each other and keep uppermost in their objectives the welfare of the child.
- It is our position that spiritual training is a divine mandate to parents, church leaders, guardians, and teachers.
- It is as vital and necessary to the child as substantial physical and embracing emotional nurturance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dover Grades: PK-12 | 323 students
1143 E Lebanon Road
Dover, DE 19901
(302)697-7860 3.3 PK-12
- Dover Grades: PK-12 | 38 students
401 Kesselring Ave
Dover, DE 19904
(302)678-9190 1.7 PK-12
- Dover Grades: NS-8 | 64 students
1156 Walker Road
Dover, DE 19904
(302)734-3767 0.7 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.