Fayettville Christian School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- The purpose of Fayetteville Christian Schools is to provide a sound, affordable education with a Christian view of God and the world, based on the authoritative and inerrant Word of God.
- We operate for the purpose of training boys and girls, and young men and women, to be Christian leaders.
- This educational program is designed for children in grades K3-12 whose parents are committed to a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Batesville Grades: 2-12 | 37 students
445 White Dr
Batesville, AR 72501
(870)698-1053 140.1 2-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1360 students
12701 Hinson Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)604-1910 132.9 PK-12
- Houston Grades: K-5 | 1431 students
2401 Claremont Ln
Houston, TX 77019
(713)850-0222 444.9 K-5
This is my daughter's fifth year at Fayetteville Christian School. We absolutely love this school! The teachers are amazing! They love the students and do whatever they can to help each student succeed. We felt very comfortable at this school the very day my daughter started. She started in 2nd grade, and will stay till she graduates, unless God tells us otherwise.
- Posted by Parent - Sandra
Fayetteville Christian School is a wonderful school and my child loves it there. He loves the teachers and the curriculum. His favorite subject is Bible and has learned a tremendous amount during his Kindergarten year. The teachers are absolutely wonderful! They care about the students and make sure they understand the curriculum before moving forward. Their hearts are tender toward Jesus Christ and love doing His will for their lives. This school has passed my high expectations and take exceptional care of my child. There are several teachers per classroom so the students get much more individual attention. My child is playing basketball for the school and loves it as well. He has learned so much that we are enrolling another child next year. I encourage anyone to strongly consider this school for K-12th grade.
- Posted by Parent - SSPAR
Just starting your search for a private school? Not sure where to look? This hub gathers together articles that will provide some answers and guidance.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.