- Fellowship Christian Academy's Core Curriculum is based on the educational goals and objectives that have been set by the State of Texas and adopted by the Fellowship Christian Academy Educational Board of Directors.
- In the core curriculum, students move from concrete experiences to increasingly complex levels of abstraction in critical thinking.
- Curriculum guides have been developed for each grade level and course in every subject area and are aligned to both the Texas and National Standards.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||524 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Mathematics, Spanish,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Chapel Uniform is worn on Wednesdays. Spirit shirt with jeans is worn on Fridays.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||For specific tuition information visit us on-line at http://www.fcasoars.com/general-tuition-information|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Abena Cabbil|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Dance, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Drama Club, FCA Chorus, Math Olympics, National Junior Honor Society, Robotics Team, S.T.E.A.M. Academy, Student Council Drama Club, FCA Chorus, Math Olympics, Robotics Team, National Junior Honor Society,
- The mission of Fellowship Christian Academy is to provide a superior education in a nurturing Christian environment that enables children to reach their highest academic potential and apply a Biblical worldview to every area of life.
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Focus on Math Science & Technology
- Fine Arts & Foreign Language Program
- Character Development
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DallasGrades: PK-5 | 208 students
106 E 10th Street
Dallas, TX 75203
Cedar HillGrades: PK-12 | 616 students
1231 E Pleasant Run Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
DallasGrades: PK-12 | 170 students
915 West 9th Street
Dallas, TX 75208
LancasterGrades: PK-12 | 51 students
643 W Wintergreen Road
Lancaster, TX 75134
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
April 25, 2017
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.
April 25, 2017
School uniforms are largely found at religious, parochial and military schools. Dress codes have replaced uniforms at most schools.