First Class Childcare Center,
- First Class Child Care was founded in 1988 by early childhood development specialists who recognized that partnerships with employers was the most effective way to provide the highest quality child care for corporate sponsors, employees and their children.
- First Class Child Care is a leader in the field of developing programs and systems that meet the unique needs of corporations and individuals.
- We offer a wide range of corporate services to our corporate clients wishing to explore child care options.
- These services include: design, development, management and special programs. First Class delivers care in an environment that reflects warmth, support and security while facilitating each child's instinctive drive to mature and thrive developmentally in our "Spirit of Home" atmosphere.
- First Class is also dedicated to building and fostering good relationships between employers, employees and First Class Child Care Centers.
- As a result, children always receive and enjoy the highest level of child care attainable.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia City Grades: PK-8 | 31 students
1550 East State Rd 205 North
Columbia City, IN 46725
(219)248-4872 3.2 PK-8
- South Whitley Grades: 1-8 | 25 students
Between 5755 & 5850 W Whitle
South Whitley, IN 46787
(260)723-6581 12.1 1-8
- Pierceton Grades: 7-12 | 36 students
27 Pequignot Dr
Pierceton, IN 46562
(574)594-9200 12.1 7-12
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-K | 37 students
9409 Illinois Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)432-7186 12.6 PK-K
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?