First Preparatory Christian Academy
- First Preparatory Christian Academy is founded on the mission of preparing minds for leadership and hearts for service.
- We are Hinesville's only prek2-12th grade private, accredited academy. We strive to develop the whole student, reaching not only their minds, but also their hearts.
- Our teachers provide a challenging learning environment where students apply their knowledge through a high level of academic rigor and a development of critical thinking skills.
- Our family atmosphere makes every student feel welcome and flourish in a loving environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
- Our preschool and elementary curriculum provides a challenging learning environment where students apply their knowledge with hands-on learning. It`s common to see preschool students counting cubes in math, doing an art activity for the letter of the week, or planting seeds in science. Elementary students can be found graphing data in math, performing a reader`s theatre skit in language arts, or completing a science experiment on the weather cycle.
- Our middle and high school provide a challenging college prep curriculum where students apply their knowledge with a high level of academic rigor and a development of critical thinking skills. It`s common to see students graphing mathematical equations in algebra, journalism students writing and publishing articles in the local paper, or Earth science students completing a mock Facebook page for a planet.
- Small group instruction and after-school tutoring is provided if a student needs additional assistance. Students coming and going between our campus and Georgia Southern Liberty Campus provide a challenging learning environment for our high achieving students. Highly motivated middle school students can receive high school credits in science, math, and foreign languages, giving them a head start on their high school academics. Various advanced placement classes are offered in the high school.
- After school clubs and classes are offered in our elementary, middle, and high school to reach a variety of interests. Art Club and STEAM Club are offered for our creative learners, and the National Honor Society is a service oriented club that promotes community involvement and academic excellence.
- Upper School offers a variety of athletics, to include basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, volleyball, track, cross-country, clay target shooting, cheerleading, and several others. Over the years FPCA has brought in numerous regional and state titles across a variety of our athletic teams. Student athletes can join Fellowship of Christian Athletes, where students can share their faith through their athletic platform.
- All of these events contribute to our goal of creating a well-rounded student with high character values.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ludowici Grades: PK-12 | 142 students
Ludowici, GA 31316
(912) 545-9136 7 PK-12
- Columbia Grades: PK-1 | 119 students
819 Woodrow St
Columbia, SC 29205
(803) 779-1816 152.6 PK-1
- Columbia Grades: K-12 | 108 students
6515 North Trenholm Rd
Columbia, SC 29206
(803) 787-0225 156.2 K-12