Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #3 - Our Pre-K teacher, Ms. Denise, encourages the use of all five senses to explore different materials and environments. Children relfect on and respond to open-ended questions, engage in representational thought involving symbols and pretend play, and experiment with beginning concepts in spatial relationshis and geometry.
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #4 - Our Pre-K teacher, Ms. Denise, encourages the use of all five senses to explore different materials and environments. Children relfect on and respond to open-ended questions, engage in representational thought involving symbols and pretend play, and experiment with beginning concepts in spatial relationshis and geometry.
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #5 - We provide children with opportunitis to cooperate, negotiate, problem-solve, and make independent choices. These character-building activities help them to identify emotions as well as share ideas.
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #6 - Creative arts are a great way for children to express themselves and explore different feelings and ideas. Our preschool teachers take time every day to have the children paint, move and sing!
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #7 - We encourage children to convey thier ideas, thoughts, and feelings through speaking. We focus on early reading skills and strengthen conversation skills through group sharing activities.
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #8 - We help your two-year old develop important school resadiness skills such as self-regulation, attention, and persistence. We make learning fun with games that help build memory skills and encouage problem-solving.
Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare Photo #9 - We create the foundation for healthy brain development through play and activities that focus on memory, problem-solving, attention, and persistence.
The staff at KinderCare on Roberts Drive is exceptional and truly have a passion for learning.
Our center is Nationally Accredited therefore, our staff at the center either hold a Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
We have continual trainings conducted throughout the year as well as a bi-annual professional development day for the staff members.
The staff is committed to providing an exceptional, quality learning environment for the children in their care.
At the end of the day the true measure of the teachers' success is their passion for the children, and their love of learning and the meaningful moments they provide for you and your child each and every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Roberts Drive KinderCare Learning Center serving families from all over the Fishers, Lawrence & Noblesville communities. We offer and amazing curriculum and educational tools for each age group to support learning and development. Our nationally recognized curriculum aligns with all of the state standards to ensure kindergarten readiness for every child. We offer before and after school programs for children in the local elementary schools during the school year, while our Summer Camp program provides the perfect solution for families needing care during school breaks. At our school, we have some exceptional, long term teachers who are passionate about teaching and caring for children. It is important for all of us at KinderCare to encourage strong family and community involvement through things such as: Open Houses, Parent-Teacher Conferences, Curriculum Preview Events, Parent Events, as well as Community Charitable Support. We have been proudly accredited by the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA) since 2011. Please visit the accreditation tab to view more information on the high quality program that we are a part of.
- Our center's number one priority is your child's health and safety.
We have many safety standards in place to make sure you have peace
of mind when they are with us at school. Locked doors, secure
playgrounds and building, as well as name to face checks of the
children in our care all throughout the day.
Healthy bodies is what we promote with the food we serve, the activities we provide and the lessons we are teaching. Teaching children about healty choices is helping us to promote a healthier America one child at a time.
Teachers are continually learning and training on health and safety standards. We are all CPR & First Aid certified annually and we are proud of the safe, clean and secure school that we provide.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- This center accepts Child Care and Development Fund, National Association of Child Care Resources and Referral Agencies
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Fishers Roberts Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.