Fl Chamberlain School
- Chamberlain serves students from a wide geographic area. We offer treatment for students ages 11-20 in either a day or a residential setting, who have difficulties that effect learning and behavior.
- Your student's educational success is our focus. High quality education and specialized academic programming is tailored to the specific needs if each student.
- We foster a motivating and supportive academic environment. With a teacher to student ratio of 1:4, students benefit from Chamberlain's small classes with individualized attention from devoted teachers and comprehensive curriculum to build classroom skills and foster social growth.
- The curriculum is presented in a structured and supportive environment to meet the goals of each student's Individual Education Plan.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MiddleboroGrades: 5-12 | 60 students
40 North Main Street
Middleboro, MA 02346
DuxburyGrades: PK-8 | 197 students
145 Loring Street
Duxbury, MA 02332
BostonGrades: 7-12 | 278 students
74 Union Park St
Boston, MA 02118
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017