- Founded in 1999 as a non-profit organization committed to upholding the tradition of excellence in education.
- Florida School of Excellence does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability, or ethnic origin.
- Admission and scholarship policies are the same for each student or prospective student.
- Our objective has not been to expand, adding classroom after classroom, but rather to limit enrollment to 15 full-time students ranging from 10th to 12th grade, and to utilize multilevel teaching methods.
- Students are encouraged to work independently on specific assignments in a certain subject, and to work cooperatively in small groups or as a class, Low teacher-student ratios are directly related to improved classroom performance.
- Often, when a student is placed in a small classroom setting, he or she will excel at unprecedented levels.
- Also, students who have fallen behind in a subject are able to master concepts while working at a slower pace.
- At FSE, each student builds a personal relationship with his or her teacher and gains the confidence needed to enter the professional world.
- Here at Florida School of Excellence, our goal is to see all of our students graduate and become future leaders of tomorrow.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
North Miami BeachGrades: 6-12 | 107 students
1881 NE 164th Street
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
MiamiGrades: PK-12 | 345 students
2732 Sw 32nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33133
Hello my name is cherise p Miller I attend Florida school of excellence in 2004 I'm tryin to reach someone regarding my high diploma transcript so I can attend empire beauty school really appreciate if so one can help
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mille
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.