Florida School Of Excellence
5.00 (1 review)
- Founded in 1999 as a non-profit organization committed to upholding the tradition of excellence in education.
- Florida School of Excellence does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability, or ethnic origin.
- Admission and scholarship policies are the same for each student or prospective student.
- Our objective has not been to expand, adding classroom after classroom, but rather to limit enrollment to 15 full-time students ranging from 10th to 12th grade, and to utilize multilevel teaching methods.
- Students are encouraged to work independently on specific assignments in a certain subject, and to work cooperatively in small groups or as a class, Low teacher-student ratios are directly related to improved classroom performance.
- Often, when a student is placed in a small classroom setting, he or she will excel at unprecedented levels.
- Also, students who have fallen behind in a subject are able to master concepts while working at a slower pace.
- At FSE, each student builds a personal relationship with his or her teacher and gains the confidence needed to enter the professional world.
- Here at Florida School of Excellence, our goal is to see all of our students graduate and become future leaders of tomorrow.
Hello my name is cherise p Miller I attend Florida school of excellence in 2004 I'm tryin to reach someone regarding my high diploma transcript so I can attend empire beauty school really appreciate if so one can help
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mille
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.