Fortis Leadership Academy
- Why do we utilize the classical education approach with students at our private school The answer is simple: proven success.
- Fortis Leadership Academy believes that every child is a leader not just a potential leader, but an individual with unique talents to contribute to their school and community.
- Leadership training is part of the culture at Fortis. It teaches students integrity, accountability, and responsibility.
- They learn to set goals, meet them, and take charge of their own education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki or navy blue pants, white, light blue, red shirt.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,000|
|Tuition Notes||K- $3,500 1-8 $5,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||David Pulis|
|Admissions Associate||Kelli Burch|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Billings Grades: 6-12 | 56 students
1750 Ray Of Hope Ln
Billings, MT 59106
(406) 656-2198 2.3 6-12
- Billings Grades: PK-K | 34 students
3828 Katy Ln
Billings, MT 59101
(406) 652-6900 2.5 PK-K
- Billings Grades: PK-K | 84 students
328 S Shiloh Rd
Billings, MT 59106
(406) 606-1424 4.1 PK-K
- Billings Grades: PK | 27 students
3140 Broadwater Ave
Billings, MT 59102
(406) 656-7141 4.9 PK
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.