- The Francis School is an accredited New York State high school which offers on-line courses for credit.
- All courses are developed by accomplished teachers in their subject area.
- These lessons and activities are student driven and use the abundant wealth of information that is found on the Internet.
- By using the latest Internet technologies with content specific courses students are able to complete high school classes right from their own home.
- Our mission is to make school available to students who need to take classes outside of the traditional classroom setting.
- Students who are missing a few credits can complete high school and receive a diploma from this New York State accredited institution.
- This innovative school serves students who are gifted and want to take additional courses on top of their normal workload along with students who are looking to catch up on a few courses.
- Francis School can also be used for tutorials or courses students are currently taking.
- Students must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the diploma granting program.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Staten IslandGrades: 9-12 | 1365 students
5150 Hylan Blvd
Staten Island, NY 10312
- Forest HillsGrades: PK-12 | 245 students
11917 Union Tpke
Forest Hills, NY 11375
- WoodmereGrades: PK-12 | 255 students
336 Woodmere Blvd
Woodmere, NY 11598
- FlushingGrades: 7-12 | 170 students
37-02 Main Street, 4th Floor
Flushing, NY 11354
- Staten IslandGrades: 9-12 | 872 students
2900 Amboy Rd
Staten Island, NY 10306