Friends Christian School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 630 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Band and Choir, Theater Arts, Visual Arts Program
- Friends Christian School is a place where students learn and grow in an environment that is centered on Jesus Christ.
- Here are a few key facts:
- Friends Christian School is accredited by both the Association of Christian Schools International and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.All teachers (K8) have state teaching credentials and Association of Christian Schools International certificates.
- Friends Christian School offers an outstanding academic program with a focus on science, technology and math (STEM). Students score well above average in every academic subject area on standardized tests.
- Visual and performing arts instruction begins in preschool and culminates in advanced art, band, choir, Praise Band, and acclaimed musical drama productions in middle school.
- FCS has the most comprehensive and competitive middle school athletic program in the region, with nine different sports offered.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Friends Christian School offer?
Friends Christian School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball. Friends Christian School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is Friends Christian School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Friends Christian School?
The application deadline for Friends Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Friends Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards