Friendswood Children's House
- Friendswood Children's House, located in Friendswood at 304 West Edgewood Drive, is the preschool and kindergarten professional in the area.
- Our well-trained staff consists of certified teachers who will give your child the attention and guidance they'll need.
- Friendswood Children's House method of teaching children uses the Montessori approach, which allows children to be taught by individual guidance.
- Instead of using a standard prepared group lesson, you child's teacher observes their individual strengths and weaknesses and develops a curriculum from that assessment.
- This allows your child to work at their level, therefore providing an opportunity to reach their maximum potential.
- Our capable staff at Friendswood Children's House has learned that, through individual attention, children can spend their early years having fun learning at their own pace to make an easy transition into school years.
- All of our teachers are totally committed to providing tender loving care to each child so that parents can rest assured that their child is in a well-balanced, happy environment.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Friendswood Grades: PK-K | 60 students
809 S. Frwd. Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281)482-4946 0.7 PK-K
- Friendswood Grades: NS-K | 31 students
1207 Winding Way Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
(281)992-1357 1.8 NS-K
- Houston Grades: PK-K | 118 students
15500 El Camino Real
Houston, TX 77062
(281)486-0337 5.5 PK-K
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.