Fusion Academy - Huntington Beach
- Personalization goes beyond the curriculum covered in our one-to-one classrooms, it is incorporated into every part of the educational experience.
- During the initial meeting with your family, we will talk about hopes and goals for your school choice and work together to create a path that makes sense for your child.
- Schedules can be customized, based on availability, for time of day or year that work best for your student and family.
- Inside the classroom our teachers personalize teaching style and subject matter to suit each individual student.
- Students revisit and reassess goals throughout the school year with their lead teacher, who has collaborated with other teachers to create a complete support team.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.