Fusion Academy - Huntington Beach
- Personalization goes beyond the curriculum covered in our one-to-one classrooms, it is incorporated into every part of the educational experience.
- During the initial meeting with your family, we will talk about hopes and goals for your school choice and work together to create a path that makes sense for your child.
- Schedules can be customized, based on availability, for time of day or year that work best for your student and family.
- Inside the classroom our teachers personalize teaching style and subject matter to suit each individual student.
- Students revisit and reassess goals throughout the school year with their lead teacher, who has collaborated with other teachers to create a complete support team.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||18 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||1:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.