Futures Academy - Mission Viejo
Futures Academy - Mission Viejo Photo #2 - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Futures Academy - Mission Viejo Photo #4 - At Futures Academy, our personalized one-to-one teaching approach provides students the opportunity to maximize their academic potential in a small, nurturing, private school environment.
- Futures Academy is an accredited private college-prep school offering 1:1 instruction for grades 6-12. Since 1985, Futures Academy has helped more than 19,000 students achieve educational success with its personalized 1:1 instruction model. At Futures Academy, we believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and a lifelong love of learning. In response to Covid-19, all classes are currently 100% online 1:1 instruction with one student, one teacher virtual classrooms
- Open enrollment year-round for full-time and part-time Choose from more than 170 courses, 31 Honors and 18 AP, as well as a variety of social activities and clubs.
- Futures helps students who struggle in the traditional classroom, such as those with ADHD, Dyslexia, or social anxiety, or students with special scheduling needs such as athletes and artists
- Courses for credit, course remediation, and course acceleration options
- Futures` Summer School program offers the full course roster along with summer camps focused on math and writing skills, and small group classes focused on STEAM electives.
- Futures is WASC Accredited and UC, CSU & NCAA Approved
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$22,800|
|Tuition Notes||* Full-Time Student * Subject to change based on individual needs of the student * AP & Honors classes additional - Schedule a campus tour to get a customized quote|
|Admissions Director||Audrey Wall|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
dance and theatre club, Leadership, yearbook
- Futures Academy is a private, college-prep schools that serves students who learn better outside the traditional classroom model. We believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and the lifelong love of learning. On our campuses you will find close-knit communities that foster academic achievement and personal development.
- In education, one size does not fit all. When an instructor tailors a teaching method to the unique needs of each student, the chances of learning success increases exponentially. Futures teachers use numerous techniques to present course work in a creative and engaging way so students retain the information and enjoy the learning process. One-to-one education at Futures Academy allows for more individualized attention, less distractions, improved communication, and increased flexibility.
- Grown from a single campus in 1985, Futures Academy now has 17 campuses and is committed to providing education solutions for families throughout California. The majority of our students have gone on to attend well-reputed colleges and universities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 23.5 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 967 students
1952 West La Palma Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)774-7575 22.5 9-12
- Buena Park Grades: 7-12 | 151 students
7100 Knott Ave
Buena Park, CA 90620
(714)562-0441 25.4 7-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.