Futures Academy - Mission Viejo
Futures Academy - Mission Viejo Photo #2 - Futures Academy's high quality academic one-to-one learning program includes social activities and onsite study areas for completing schoolwork assignments.
Futures Academy - Mission Viejo Photo #4 - At Futures Academy, our personalized one-to-one teaching approach provides students the opportunity to maximize their academic potential in a small, nurturing, private school environment.
Now Enrolling for Summer! Close the gap on COVID learning loss, remediate a class, or attend a fun summer camp. Check out our on-demand Virtual Info Session to learn more about our exciting summer programs. Sign Up Today.
Futures Academy is an accredited private college-prep school offering 1:1 instruction for grades 6-12. Since 1985, Futures Academy has helped more than 19,000 students achieve educational success with its personalized 1:1 instruction model. At Futures Academy, we believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and a lifelong love of learning.
In response to Covid-19, classes are currently taught on campus, online or in a hybrid format, with personalized 1:1 and small group instruction
Open enrollment year-round for full-time and part-time. Choose from more than 170 courses, 32 Honors and 16 AP, as well as a variety of social activities and clubs
Futures helps students who struggle in the traditional classroom, such as those with ADHD, Dyslexia, or social anxiety, or students with special scheduling needs such as athletes and artists
Flexible scheduling along with Advanced Placement and other rigorous courses allow students who wish to accelerate at their own pace
Courses for credit, course remediation, and course acceleration options
Futures' Summer School program offers the full course roster along with summer camps focused on STEAM skills, College Admissions and fun Enrichment.
Futures is WASC Accredited and UC, CSU & NCAA Approved
- Grades: 6-12
- Yearly Tuition: $22,800
- Average class size: 1 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild learning differences
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
* Full-Time Student * Subject to change based on individual needs of the student * AP & Honors classes additional - Schedule a campus tour to get a customized quote
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Club or Organization:
dance and theatre club, Leadership, yearbook
dance and theatre club, Leadership, yearbook
- Futures Academy is a private, college-prep schools that serves students who learn better outside the traditional classroom model. We believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and the lifelong love of learning. On our campuses you will find close-knit communities that foster academic achievement and personal development.
- In education, one size does not fit all. When an instructor tailors a teaching method to the unique needs of each student, the chances of learning success increases exponentially. Futures teachers use numerous techniques to present course work in a creative and engaging way so students retain the information and enjoy the learning process. One-to-one education at Futures Academy allows for more individualized attention, less distractions, improved communication, and increased flexibility.
- Grown from a single campus in 1985, Futures Academy now has 15 campuses and is committed to providing education solutions for families throughout California. The majority of our students have gone on to attend well-reputed colleges and universities.
Profile last updated:
Endorse Futures Academy - Mission Viejo. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.