- We don't look like a traditional school and we don't teach like one either.
- Students learn differently, and Futures Academy understands that. Since 1985, Futures Academy has helped more than 19,000 students achieve educational success with the personalized 1:1 instruction model it pioneered.For students who struggle in the traditional classroom such as those with ADHD, Dyslexia, or social anxiety, or students with special scheduling needs such as athletes and artists, Futures' personalized approach to teaching and flexible scheduling options helps students in grades 6-12 succeed in school.
- Futures Academy offers open enrollment for full-time students, as well as part-time students who want to remediate or accelerate their traditional school curriculum.Futures Academy offers more than 170 courses, 27 Honors and 18 AP, as well as a variety of social activities and clubs.At Futures Academy, we are school reimagined.Futures is WASC Accredited and UC, CSU & NCAA Approved.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||1 students|
|Number of AP Courses||18 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Futures Academy campuses are private, college-prep schools that serve students who learn better outside the traditional classroom model. We believe students can reach their full potential with personalized instruction that instills confidence, character and the lifelong love of learning. On our campuses you will find close-knit communities that foster academic achievement and personal development.In education, one size does not fit all. When an instructor tailors a teaching method to the unique needs of each student, the chances of learning success increases exponentially. Futures teachers use numerous techniques to present course work in a creative and fun way so that the student retains the information and enjoys the learning process. One-to-one education is a great option due to more individual attention, less distractions, improved communication and increased flexibility.Grown from a single campus in 1985, Futures Academy now has multiple campuses and is committed to providing education solutions for families throughout California. Majority of our students have gone on to attend well-reputed colleges and universities.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school, and preschool to Futures Academy is Hope Technology School (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palo Alto Grades: PK-12 | 108 students
2525 E Bayshore Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)565-8391 0.1 PK-12
- Palo Alto Grades: 6-12
2191 E. Bayshore Road, Suite 100
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650)857-0634 0.5 6-12
- Palo Alto Grades: 6-8 | 205 students
3400 W Bayshore Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94303 0.8 6-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.