5.00 (1 review)
- At Gables Academy, we believe that all students can achieve academic success and that they can realize social and emotional satisfaction as individuals in society.
- We teach to fulfill the individual's needs as a student and as a person.
- We take the student's own learning style into consideration in developing an individualized educational approach.
- We recognize that students respond best when they understand precisely what is expected of them in an appropriately structured routine.
- Our teachers and staff employ understanding to guide students toward maturity.
- We promote respect for individuals, teaching them, in turn, respect for others.
- In the classroom we create an atmosphere where students can encounter successful learning experiences and therefore develop motivation and self-confidence.
- Our staff members, through their professionalism, exhibit the qualities of competence, warmth, understanding and interest in young people.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 131 students
15333 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- Baton RougeGrades: NS-5 | 64 students
5228 Perkins Road
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 566 students
8850 Goodwood Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Baton RougeGrades: NS-8 | 233 students
10925 Florida Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70815
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 1281 students
5750 Parkview Church Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Yes I have attended Gables Academy from 89-90-95-97 till I graduated there in 97 and it was the best years of my life and would like to know when will ever be a reunion of 97 if so email me
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nonne
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.