5.00 (1 review)
- At Gables Academy, we believe that all students can achieve academic success and that they can realize social and emotional satisfaction as individuals in society.
- We teach to fulfill the individual's needs as a student and as a person.
- We take the student's own learning style into consideration in developing an individualized educational approach.
- We recognize that students respond best when they understand precisely what is expected of them in an appropriately structured routine.
- Our teachers and staff employ understanding to guide students toward maturity.
- We promote respect for individuals, teaching them, in turn, respect for others.
- In the classroom we create an atmosphere where students can encounter successful learning experiences and therefore develop motivation and self-confidence.
- Our staff members, through their professionalism, exhibit the qualities of competence, warmth, understanding and interest in young people.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 131 students
15333 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- Baton RougeGrades: 1-12 | 52 students
17017 Florida Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70819
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
2791 Oneal Ln
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-5 | 286 students
445 Convention St.
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- GonzalesGrades: K-9 | 434 students
10473 Airline Hwy
Gonzales, LA 70737
Yes I have attended Gables Academy from 89-90-95-97 till I graduated there in 97 and it was the best years of my life and would like to know when will ever be a reunion of 97 if so email me
- Posted by Student/Alumni - nonne
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.