Garr Child Care And Learning Institute
- Garr Child Care And Learning Institute serves 113 students in grades Prekindergarten-5 and is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- The student:teacher of Garr Child Care And Learning Institute is 9:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||113 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-K | 16 students
2320 W Slauson Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90043
(323) 296-5675 0.8 PK-K
- Los Angeles Grades: K-8 | 208 students
4224 S Normandie Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90037
(323) 293-4266 0.9 K-8
- Los Angeles Grades: 3-10 | 8 students
2900 W Vernon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90008
(323) 298-1165 1 3-10
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?