Gateway Christian Academy
- Gateway Christian Academy was founded in 1999 by several individuals and families from different churches in the community.
- Seeking God’s direction and provisions, through researching and planning with other founding leaders of Christian schools across the nation, groundwork was laid for the establishment of a Christ-centered school, accredited by the Mississippi Private School Association.
- The school opened with a class of Kindergarten and First Grade students.
- By the grace of God, our mission is being fulfilled so that children and like-minded families will experience the benefits offered by the classical and biblically-based method of education.
- Gateway Christian Academy continues to grow by the work of faithful men and women and the cooperation of committed families.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jim Lucas|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Music, Pvt. lessons: Art|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PascagoulaGrades: PK-6 | 349 students
3704 Quinn Dr
Pascagoula, MS 39581
- Ocean SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 45 students
3707 Bienville Blvd
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
- BiloxiGrades: PK-12 | 228 students
11555 Cedar Lake Road
Biloxi, MS 39532
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.