Gengras Center/University of Saint Joseph
- The University of Saint Joseph is a comprehensive institution with career-focused undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs.
- Enhanced by the catholic intellectual tradition and the values of its founding Sisters of Mercy, the University allows students to thrive in a culture of achievement and collaboration.
- It offers solid professional training grounded in the liberal arts and is consistently cited on the national level for the quality of its academic programs.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||128 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West HartfordGrades: K-12 | 45 students
840 North Main St.
West Hartford, CT 06117
- New BritainGrades: K-12 | 70 students
370 Linwood St
New Britain, CT 06052
- HartfordGrades: 1-12 | 95 students
200 Retreat Ave
Hartford, CT 06106
- New BritainGrades: K-12 | 129 students
300 John Downey Drive
New Britain, CT 06051
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.