Germantown Montessoir School
- Germantown Montessoir School serves 21 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten. The student:teacher of Germantown Montessoir School is 21:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 316 students
4115 Baltimore Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19104 7.3 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: K-8 | 191 students
1939 S. 58th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19143
(215)724-6858 8.5 K-8
- Philadelphia Grades: NS-8
1500 Orthodox Street
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215)533-5368 5.9 NS-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.