Gesu Elementary School
- Gesu Catholic School is a faith community in which students, Preschool to Grade 8, are encouraged to develop their intellectual, emotional, spiritual, social, and physical gifts to their fullest potential.
- Students are taught Christian principles to guide them in making moral decisions as they live out their Christian role of service in the global community.
- Gesu Catholic School, founded in 1926 is proud of its heritage and hopeful about its future.
- Every member of the Gesu School staff has a strong commitment to meeting the developmental needs of the total child and allowing each child the opportunity to explore the potential God has given them.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||716 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 1115 students
5000 Clubside Rd and 12465 County Line Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440) 423-4446 2.2 NS-12
- Cleveland Grades: NS-8 | 221 students
2160 Stillman Rd
Cleveland, OH 44118
(216) 932-4177 2.5 NS-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 131 students
4464 Pearl Rd
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 749-5300 10.1 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: K-8 | 313 students
10205 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, OH 44111
(216) 671-0535 11.7 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.