- The fundamental task of Gibault Catholic High school is to express the faith of Jesus in an academic environment permeated with the Gospel spirit of love and freedom. Recognizing that parents are the first teachers of the faith, Gibault accepts responsibility for continuing to teach the fundamental tenets of the Catholic Church.
- We also strive to build on student's experience in their local parishes by providing them daily contact with a caring, Christian community.
- Gibault fosters a Christian community in which each student, unique and important, is invited to experience an appreciation for learning and supportive human relationships.
- Gibault continues to develop self-discipline and Christian leadership in its students by respecting the voice of students and by entrusting to them appropriate responsibilities and challenging opportunities for service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||242 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WaterlooGrades: PK-8 | 356 students
217 W 3rd St
Waterloo, IL 62298
ColumbiaGrades: PK-8 | 365 students
321 S Metter Avenue
Columbia, IL 62236
MillstadtGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
412 W Washington St
Millstadt, IL 62260
SmithtonGrades: PK-8 | 95 students
10 S Lincoln St
Smithton, IL 62285
Saint LouisGrades: PK-8 | 440 students
6611 Christopher Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63129