God's House Kindergarten
- God's House is a preschool, Kindergarten and Day Care is aChristian school forchildren two to five years old.
- Our goal is to teach young mindsbiblical principles in order toenable them to discover god's loveand purpose in their lives.
- Operating as a ministry of AltadenaValley Presbyterian Church,the school focuses on each child'smental, social, physical andspiritual development.
- We furnishacademic stimulation and training in preparation forfutureacademic years, set in a safe physical environment for thehealthygrowth and activity of young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- God's House is a caring place filled with love, laughter, andnew learning experiences. Our staff has a God-given, true love forthe children, and we are excited about partnering with you fortheir instruction.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-3 | 132 students
8440 5th Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)836-8022 10.4 PK-3
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 7.9 PK-12
- Birmingham Grades: NS-5 | 77 students
1740 Cleburn Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
(256)357-4968 8 NS-5
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.