God's House Kindergarten
- God's House is a preschool, Kindergarten and Day Care is aChristian school forchildren two to five years old.
- Our goal is to teach young mindsbiblical principles in order toenable them to discover god's loveand purpose in their lives.
- Operating as a ministry of AltadenaValley Presbyterian Church,the school focuses on each child'smental, social, physical andspiritual development.
- We furnishacademic stimulation and training in preparation forfutureacademic years, set in a safe physical environment for thehealthygrowth and activity of young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- God's House is a caring place filled with love, laughter, andnew learning experiences. Our staff has a God-given, true love forthe children, and we are excited about partnering with you fortheir instruction.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: PK-3 | 132 students
8440 5th Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)836-8022 10.4 PK-3
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 7.9 PK-12
- Birmingham Grades: NS-5 | 77 students
1740 Cleburn Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
(256)357-4968 8 NS-5
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.