God's House Kindergarten
- God's House is a preschool, Kindergarten and Day Care is aChristian school forchildren two to five years old.
- Our goal is to teach young mindsbiblical principles in order toenable them to discover god's loveand purpose in their lives.
- Operating as a ministry of AltadenaValley Presbyterian Church,the school focuses on each child'smental, social, physical andspiritual development.
- We furnishacademic stimulation and training in preparation forfutureacademic years, set in a safe physical environment for thehealthygrowth and activity of young children.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- God's House is a caring place filled with love, laughter, andnew learning experiences. Our staff has a God-given, true love forthe children, and we are excited about partnering with you fortheir instruction.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: K-4 | 37 students
8440 5th Ave N
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)836-0201 10.4 K-4
- Birmingham Grades: PK-12 | 535 students
118 55th Street N
Birmingham, AL 35212
(205)591-7600 7.9 PK-12
- Birmingham Grades: NS-5 | 77 students
1740 Cleburn Ave Sw
Birmingham, AL 35211
(256)357-4968 8 NS-5
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.