Let Golden Hills School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- AdmissionsProcess The first step in the admissions process is to schedule a tour of the school.Call Admissions Director, Jim Gaines, at (916) 933-0100 ext. 37 to schedule your tour. Typically tours last about an hour and you will get a chance to learn about our program, meet some of the classroom teachers and administrators, and to see our well-equipped facilities and classrooms. GHS operates on a “rolling admissions” basis and generally applications are considered in the order in which they were received.
- Families can choose to apply at any time during the admissions process by completing an Admissions Application and submitting the $25.00 application fee, or you can apply online by following this linkand following the instructions.
- You will need to create an account in order to apply. It is important that ALL of your application materials are returned promptly.
- An admissions file is considered complete when all required forms have been received. List of Required Admissions Forms Admissions Application with the non-refundable $25 application fee Report cards for the past two years, including teacher comments Standardized Test Scores (i.e.
- ERB, CTBS, SAT, ISEC, CAT, etc.) If you wish, please include copies of any awards, certificates, or examples of work that you feel will give us better insight into your student’s capabilities and personality. Once we have received all your forms, we will contact you to schedule a Student Visiting Day. Student Visit Day Junior Kindergarten and Kindergarten: We will invite your child for a assessment with one of our teachers to ensure your child’s readiness for our program.
- This assessment will last about 20 minutes and be scheduled around mid-March. First to Eighth Grade:Your child is invited to spend the day at GHS with their current grade level.
- During the visit, your child will be assigned a “student buddy” to help guide them through the day.
- Students will be assessed in math and language arts. The assessment will occur as a part of their regular school day and no preparation is necessary.