- Golden Wings Academy is a childcare center that provides a nutritional, educational, recreational, and social skills training program for children from 2 yrs.
- to 5 yrs. of age. Our curriculum is based on the "A Beka Book" academic system.
- "A Beka Books" has been proven to be the finest texbooks and is dedicated to providing fundamental education through an innovative approach that will increase the quality of a child's learning ability.
- Parents are encouraged to attend a brief orientation to learn how "A Beka Book" will benefit their children.
- At Golden Wings Academy we realize our Program, Staff, and the Environment is important for the growth and development of our children's social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Our teachers are experienced in early childhood development and education and possess college level training in early childhood development and attend monthly seminars and in service training in child development.
- Our teachers understand how children learn and grow, their interaction focuses on assisting toddlers and preschoolers to organize information that they gather, practice reasoning/problem solving, expand communication skills, to reinforce positive behavior, set limits, to be independent, to comfort when needed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Golden Wings Academy Private School also viewed these schools: St Albert The Great Middle School.
My son attends this school.my son and I both enjoy this school. The staff is very pleasant and well mannered, the children are sweet, its VERY clean, and attentive school. Its well secured and in a awesome atmosphere and surrounding, I feel very safe with my son at golden wings. And thanks to all the staff .......
- Posted by Parent - aswan
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.