Golden Wings Academy Private School
5.00 (1 review)
- Golden Wings Academy is a childcare center that provides a nutritional, educational, recreational, and social skills training program for children from 2 yrs.
- to 5 yrs. of age. Our curriculum is based on the "A Beka Book" academic system.
- "A Beka Books" has been proven to be the finest texbooks and is dedicated to providing fundamental education through an innovative approach that will increase the quality of a child's learning ability.
- Parents are encouraged to attend a brief orientation to learn how "A Beka Book" will benefit their children.
- At Golden Wings Academy we realize our Program, Staff, and the Environment is important for the growth and development of our children's social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Our teachers are experienced in early childhood development and education and possess college level training in early childhood development and attend monthly seminars and in service training in child development.
- Our teachers understand how children learn and grow, their interaction focuses on assisting toddlers and preschoolers to organize information that they gather, practice reasoning/problem solving, expand communication skills, to reinforce positive behavior, set limits, to be independent, to comfort when needed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Golden Wings Academy Private School also viewed these schools: St Albert The Great Elementary School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Compton Grades: PK-5 | 231 students
823 E Compton Blvd
Compton, CA 90220
(310)515-3891 3.6 PK-5
My son attends this school.my son and I both enjoy this school. The staff is very pleasant and well mannered, the children are sweet, its VERY clean, and attentive school. Its well secured and in a awesome atmosphere and surrounding, I feel very safe with my son at golden wings. And thanks to all the staff .......
- Posted by Parent - aswan
Nearby Homes for Sale
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.