Good Counsel Academy Elementary School
- Academy Of Our Lady Of Good Counsel is a private school sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Compassion.
- It is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York, accredited by the Middle States of Association of College and Schools and offers a quality education for children Pre-kindergarten through grade 8.
- A strong academic program taught in an atmosphere of caring is the hallmark of a Good Counsel education.
- For over a century, the Sisters of the Divine Compassion have equipped generations with a love of learning and with decision making skills based on Christian values.
- To date, countless young people have benefited from a GCA experience.
- Good Counsel is a private school sponsored by the Sisters of Divine Compassion.
- Children of diverse religion and cultures are accepted on a equal basis.
- Religious studies as well as a strong Christian way of life provide the background for the overall atmosphere of peace and compassion.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Plains Grades: K-8 | 222 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)761-0124 1.9 K-8
- Elmsford Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
(914)592-7575 2.9 PK-8
- New Rochelle Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)636-6202 5.9 PK-8
- Rye Grades: PK-12 | 900 students
Rye, NY 10580
(914)925-4513 5.6 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.