Good Counsel Academy Elementary School
- Academy Of Our Lady Of Good Counsel is a private school sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Compassion.
- It is chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York, accredited by the Middle States of Association of College and Schools and offers a quality education for children Pre-kindergarten through grade 8.
- A strong academic program taught in an atmosphere of caring is the hallmark of a Good Counsel education.
- For over a century, the Sisters of the Divine Compassion have equipped generations with a love of learning and with decision making skills based on Christian values.
- To date, countless young people have benefited from a GCA experience.
- Good Counsel is a private school sponsored by the Sisters of Divine Compassion.
- Children of diverse religion and cultures are accepted on a equal basis.
- Religious studies as well as a strong Christian way of life provide the background for the overall atmosphere of peace and compassion.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- White Plains Grades: K-8 | 222 students
888 Mamaroneck Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
(914)761-0124 1.9 K-8
- Elmsford Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
59 E Main St
Elmsford, NY 10523
(914)592-7575 2.9 PK-8
- New Rochelle Grades: PK-8 | 200 students
340 Quaker Ridge Rd
New Rochelle, NY 10804
(914)636-6202 5.9 PK-8
- Rye Grades: PK-12 | 900 students
Rye, NY 10580
(914)925-4513 5.6 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.