Good Shepherd Academy
- The mission of Good Shepherd Academy is to provide a sound foundation of Christian ethics and intellectual achievement, within an atmosphere of Gospel-centered values.
- We consider it of utmost importance that each student be allowed to reach his/her best potential.
- Good Shepher Academy commits itself to strengthen integrity, self-awareness, Catholic identity and respect for de dignity of each person.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||315 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomfield Grades: NS-8 | 272 students
50 Byrd Ave
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
(973)338-8505 1.8 NS-8
- Clifton Grades: PK-8 | 488 students
797 Valley Rd
Clifton, NJ 07013
(973)779-4700 4.6 PK-8
- Montclair Grades: PK-12 | 1054 students
201 Valley Road
Montclair, NJ 07042
(973)746-9800 3.2 PK-12
- Union Grades: PK-8 | 376 students
1212 Kelly St
Union, NJ 07083
(908)688-1063 9.5 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.