Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School serves 47 students in grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten and is a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA).
- The student:teacher of Good Shepherd Lutheran School is 47:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA).
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Evangelical Lutheran Education Association (ELEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (formerly AELC, ALC, or LCA)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||47:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 146 students
6707 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19126
(215) 927-7770 5.5 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 376 students
8510 Frankford Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
(215) 333-6703 1.4 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 927 students
3040 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215) 333-3142 0.7 PK-8
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.