- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is one of over 1900 Christian day schools operated by congregations of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is proud to be recognized by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA).
- Our accreditation was renewed once again in the 2006-2007 school year.
- The accreditation process is a continual school improvement plan that is reviewed by an accreditation team every seven years.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Hofmann|
|Admissions Associate||Lora Hatch|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElginGrades: K-9 | 168 students
103 S Gifford St
Elgin, IL 60120
ElginGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
1625 W Highland Ave
Elgin, IL 60123
ElginGrades: PK-12 | 418 students
2700 W Highland Avenue
Elgin, IL 60124
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.