Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is one of over 1900 Christian day schools operated by congregations of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School is proud to be recognized by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA).
- Our accreditation was renewed once again in the 2006-2007 school year.
- The accreditation process is a continual school improvement plan that is reviewed by an accreditation team every seven years.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Heidi Hofmann|
|Admissions Associate||Lora Hatch|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ElginGrades: K-9 | 168 students
103 S Gifford St
Elgin, IL 60120
ElginGrades: PK-8 | 273 students
1625 W Highland Ave
Elgin, IL 60123
ElginGrades: PK-12 | 418 students
2700 W Highland Avenue
Elgin, IL 60124
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?