Good Shepherd Lutheran School
- The Mission of Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Pre-school is to proclaim Christ, prepare the foundation for further learning and equip for lifelong service to God, family and society for the salvation of all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-7|
|Total Students||89 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,750|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten is half day for $2,200 a year. Full Day Kindergarten is also offered this year for the same tuition total of First through Seventh grade students. Scholarships can be applied for if assistance is needed.|
- We believe in a Classical approach to education:
- C Christ-centered
- L Learning of the Classics
- A Acquiring life-long skills through academic
- S Scripture-based, spiritual development
- S Service to God and others
- I Integrated Curriculum
- C Character, Virtue, Excellence
- A Absolute truth, goodness, beauty
- L Love of learning
- People that viewed Good Shepherd Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Lincoln Lutheran Middle/High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lincoln Grades: 6-12 | 331 students
1100 N 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68504
(402)467-5404 4.7 6-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.