Good Shepherd Lutheran School
Tel: (405) 732-0070
- Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Child Development Center exists to provide a program of education, care, and development which is in harmony with God's will as revealed in the Bible.
- All of life, including knowledge and service, finds its source, meaning and purpose in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Good Shepherd operates its School and Child Development Center as a part of God's mission to all people, and makes this route available to those families of the congregation and the community desiring this kind of Christian Education program.
- Even though the School and Child Development Center are important agencies in the training of children, the other agencies of the church such as Sunday School, weekly worship services, and youth activities are integral parts of the spiritual training of the total child.
- All parents and students of Good Shepherd are encouraged to participate regularly in these agencies.
- Our aim and purpose is to provide a total educational program in a definite caring Christian atmosphere.
- Not only are there daily religion classes, in which the crucified and risen Christ is exalted, but the other subjects are also taught in the light of Christ and Scripture.
- It is our purpose not only to assist parents in educating their children to become good citizens of this country but also to help them to become and remain citizens of the kingdom of heaven.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.