Good Shepherd School
- Good Shepherd Christian School is a non-denominational K-8 grade elementary school serving the Ulster County community.
- Our mission is to raise up well-educated children who know the Lord and choose to serve Him.
- Founded in 1979, Good Shepherd Christian School provides a Christ-centered learning environment characterized by the warmth of Christian love with small classroom settings.
- Our program is guided by an exceptional team of dedicated and experienced faculty.
- Good Shepherd Christian School provides an academically challenging program that works in conjunction with the family and their local church.
- Utilizing a Christian curriculum, a consistent worldview is presented to the students, thereby building the principles of Jesus Christ into their hearts and minds and resulting in young people who truly believe in Jesus, know His ways and desire to please Him in all that they do.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(khaki pants and collared shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,925|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance Class, German Club, Technology Club, Worship Team Dance Class, German Club, Worship Team, Technology Club,|
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.