- Gospel of Grace Christian School was established to provide a Christian learning environment for children of the King.
- Jesus Christ is the focal point of all learning. He is the Head of all things, and through Him we live and move and have our being.
- Our vision is for students to grow not only academically, but also spiritually.
- Students must be armed with a full knowledge of Jesus Christ and His word so that they are not spoiled by the deceits and rudiments so prevalent in the world today.
- Students shall be given a strong foundation in Creationism, which is the only true and Biblical view of the existence of the universe and all that is in it.
- Gospel of Grace Christian School believes that the Bible teaches Christians to be diligent in all that we do and to walk circumspectly, being well aware of the world about us.
- To this end, academics, along with Bible Study and spiritual education, shall be taught at the highest possible standard with the help of God.
- The Gospel of Grace Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its admission policies, scholarships, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
Fort WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 145 students
1260 Ft. Washington Ave.
Fort Washington, PA 19034
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 923 students
3040 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19149
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 947 students
3000 W School House Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19144
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.