Gospel Of Grace Christian School
- Gospel of Grace Christian School was established to provide a Christian learning environment for children of the King.
- Jesus Christ is the focal point of all learning. He is the Head of all things, and through Him we live and move and have our being.
- Our vision is for students to grow not only academically, but also spiritually.
- Students must be armed with a full knowledge of Jesus Christ and His word so that they are not spoiled by the deceits and rudiments so prevalent in the world today.
- Students shall be given a strong foundation in Creationism, which is the only true and Biblical view of the existence of the universe and all that is in it.
- Gospel of Grace Christian School believes that the Bible teaches Christians to be diligent in all that we do and to walk circumspectly, being well aware of the world about us.
- To this end, academics, along with Bible Study and spiritual education, shall be taught at the highest possible standard with the help of God.
- The Gospel of Grace Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its admission policies, scholarships, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215)969-1579 5.2 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 927 students
3040 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215)333-3142 3 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.