Gospel Of Grace Christian School
- Gospel of Grace Christian School was established to provide a Christian learning environment for children of the King.
- Jesus Christ is the focal point of all learning. He is the Head of all things, and through Him we live and move and have our being.
- Our vision is for students to grow not only academically, but also spiritually.
- Students must be armed with a full knowledge of Jesus Christ and His word so that they are not spoiled by the deceits and rudiments so prevalent in the world today.
- Students shall be given a strong foundation in Creationism, which is the only true and Biblical view of the existence of the universe and all that is in it.
- Gospel of Grace Christian School believes that the Bible teaches Christians to be diligent in all that we do and to walk circumspectly, being well aware of the world about us.
- To this end, academics, along with Bible Study and spiritual education, shall be taught at the highest possible standard with the help of God.
- The Gospel of Grace Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its admission policies, scholarships, and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
- PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-3 | 102 students
7200 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19149
- Fort WashingtonGrades: NS-8 | 145 students
1260 Ft. Washington Ave.
Fort Washington, PA 19034
- PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-8 | 923 students
3040 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19149
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.