Grace Christian Academy
- Grace Christian Academy is an academic institution providing quality education for grades K4 through 12.
- Grace staff is a group of trained professionals equipped to provide academic excellence to all students.
- The classroom environment is clean, bright and exciting. Teaching for each grade is administered in the traditional style with a teacher/student ratio of 1/16.
- Grace Christian Academy is a member school of The Association of Christian Schools International, Inc. (ACSI) and is accredited by the National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||46:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Average ACT score||21|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms are Required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,100|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $3850 to $4100 per year. 10 month payment plan available.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Joy Wade|
|Admissions Associate||Mrs. Heidi Denman|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, SwimmingBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Cheerleading, French Club, Physical Fitness Classes, Spanish Club|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Summerville Grades: PK-12 | 253 students
337 Farmington Rd
Summerville, SC 29483
(843)873-8464 2.8 PK-12
- Summerville Grades: NS-8 | 206 students
505 Gahagan Rd
Summerville, SC 29485
(843)875-7667 3.9 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.