Grace Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (314) 455-4114
- Grace Christian Academy uses a combination of educational programs selected especially to meet the needs of the total child.
- A complete curriculum guide containing a detailed scope and sequence, educational objectives, course textbooks and evaluation methods has been developed for each grade level and subject area.
- Grace Christian Academy serves a diverse student body with caring teachers and a traditional Christ-centered education.
- In this safe and disciplined environment, GCA partners with parents, to prepare students, both spiritually and academically, to excel in High School and beyond.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Florissant Grades: PK-12 | 277 students
845 Dunn Rd
Florissant, MO 63031
(314) 972-6227 6.8 PK-12
- Florissant Grades: PK-8 | 287 students
3860 N Us Highway 67
Florissant, MO 63034
(314) 831-8012 10 PK-8
Is this the same school that was in Maryland Heights? It keeps bouncing around from place to place. It left grace church then went further west because it didn't want to deal with the North County families.! My family visited this school and they moved further west after leaving Grace. Now they have found a Florist Church and have come back in town because this community will choose them without the background and research of what they actually offer. Mediocre academics.. They may be nice enough but not much else. Safe. Really mediocre offering Make a choice worth the tuition.
- Posted by Parent - Sandra Conner
This is a great Christian School with great Curriculum in a God centered environment. My daughter started reading in Kindergarten. Right now she in first grade and she is an avid reader. She comes home everyday telling me about the great things she learned at school. Staff is kind and teachers are great with the kids, I highly recommend it.
- Posted by Parent - Parent
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.