Grace Community School - Skyline Blvd Campus
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Grace Community Schools has been southwest Florida's leader in early childhood education since 1986. Our innovative approach to early childhood education has helped many children begin reading before Kindergarten. We believe that reading builds self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment, something that is necessary for every child. Not only will your child begin the steps toward literacy, but they will have fun doing it! Much of our instruction is through learning games, which make for an optimum learning experience.
- At Grace Community your child has the opportunity to set his or her own pace in their learning goals. It is important that your child feels empowered in learning, not bored or frustrated. Grace Community utilizes an individual approach that allows each student to easily achieve an individual goal. Our superior teaching methods help facilitate your child in this learning experience.
- While attending Grace Community, your child will enjoy the ease of our unique schedule which changes every fifteen minutes. Our schedule includes many learning games and other fun, educational activities as well as five outside playtimes each day. Studies show that a schedule which changes every fifteen to twenty minutes helps accelerate learning benefits and contributes to each child's individual contentment in a classroom setting.
- The most important decision that you make for your child's life is that of early childhood education. A poor start in education could make it difficult or even impossible for your child to succeed throughout the educational process. Attending Grace Community School provides your child with every advantage necessary to succeed in his or her chosen path.
- Grace Community Schools offers not only superior education, but superior recreation. Most outdoor playtimes feature organized play and games. These activites allow your child to safely have the maximum benefit of outdoor play. Studies have shown that children who learn early to participate with a group of peers toward a common goal are better able to achieve individual academic and athletic goals later in life. These children are also more likely to be comfortable in a social setting.
- Parents who choose Grace Community Schools are choosing the best for their child. The best in education, and the best in quality care, Grace Community Schools continue to be the choice of parents throughout Southwest Florida. Thank you for your interest in joining Grace Community Schools in giving your child a better tomorrow.
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Grace Community School - Skyline Blvd Campus is Grace Community School Of Cape Coral (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cape Coral Grades: NS-11 | 62 students
871 Miramar St
Cape Coral, FL 33904 0 NS-11
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
701 Mohawk Pkwy
Cape Coral, FL 33914
(239)549-8024 2.4 PK-5
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-1 | 165 students
3300 Santa Barbara Blvd
Cape Coral, FL 33914 2.4 PK-1
- Cape Coral Grades: PK-8 | 340 students
1509 Se 27th St
Cape Coral, FL 33904
(239)772-3922 3 PK-8