- School's goal is to give a Quality Christian education at an affordable price to every student that walks through our doors.
- We do our best to drop our prices below the other schools in our area, without sacrificing the quality of education your child deserves.
- We believe that education should create a whole person, prepared for the future and confident to meet it.
- To this end, we attempt to provide for our students' social, physical, and spiritual growth as well as their academic development.
- Quality education with Christ as its center is our only reason for existence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 582 students
1515 Republic Parkway
Mesquite, TX 75150
- GarlandGrades: PK-6 | 127 students
5500 Lavon Drive
Garland, TX 75040
- DallasGrades: PK-8 | 180 students
1601 Oates Dr
Dallas, TX 75228
- MesquiteGrades: PK-12 | 95 students
1212 S Belt Line Rd
Mesquite, TX 75149
- TerrellGrades: K-12 | 264 students
18688 Fm 986
Terrell, TX 75160
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.