Grace Lutheran School
As an outreach to our community, our eighth grade class volunteered to pack boxes for Operation Christmas Child.
Pastor Chris Tweitmann taking a 'selfie' with the Kindergarten class right before Kindergarten Promotion 2014.
- Grace Lutheran School's exceptional educational opportunities enable students to have a well rounded learning experience.
- Specialty teachers in Spanish, Art , Music and Bible serve students Pre-8 to ensure a value added educational experince.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Other Lutheran|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||246 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Leslie Ivy|
- Grace Lutheran School: Educating the whole child
Profile last updated: 02/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Huntington BeachGrades: PK-8 | 569 students
19692 Lexington Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
- Huntington BeachGrades: PK-12 | 201 students
7661 Warner Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- Santa AnaGrades: NS-12 | 1935 students
3800 S Fairview Road
Santa Ana, CA 92704
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.