Granada Hills Montessori Preschool
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Granada Hills Montessori Preschool was established in 2019 by a team of individuals who really believe in the Montessori curriculum as well as the development of each and every child. Our location serves as a 2nd location in addition to our sister school, which is located in Canoga Park, CA. Due to the increasing demand at our 1st location, we had no choice but to open a 2nd location! Granada Hills Montessori is northerly located in the San Fernando Valley and borders the cities of Porter Ranch, Mission Hills, San Fernando, and Northridge. Tours are available Monday-Friday by appointment. Granada Hills Montessori are proud members of NAEYC and NCCA.
We absolutely love Granada Hills Montessori! We toured over 10 schools in the valley, and nothing compared to GHM. The place is entirely branded new and very well kept. The director of the school is super nice and welcoming! We really like this type of atmosphere for our daughter. They let the children be children, while still providing them with an excellent pre-k education. They even let us trial the school for a week which was super helpful and reassuring!
I'm so glad my husband and I found this preschool for our son. Their program is terrific, and really child based! I really liked how clean the classrooms were and how well kept the school is. The director is fantastic; we love it here!
Endorse Granada Hills Montessori Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
April 20, 2022Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 19, 2022How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.