Grandview Park Baptist School
- Grandview seeks to help its students grow in many areas of personal development.
- As students progress through the school's educational program, they are expected to grow spiritually, academically, socially, and physically.
- The first step of this important process is salvation, which brings the student into a right relationship with God.
- The Holy Spirit is then available to guide the student through the growth process.
- Grandview welcomes qualified students for instruction. A student is admitted to the school upon the completion of either a satisfactory record in their previous schoolwork and/or an acceptable score on a standardized test of educational development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||268 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 11%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- UrbandaleGrades: PK-12 | 971 students
13007 Douglas Pkwy Ste 100
Urbandale, IA 50323
- West Des MoinesGrades: PK-12 | 217 students
2501 Vine Street
West Des Moines, IA 50265
- AnkenyGrades: PK-12 | 350 students
1604 West 1st St
Ankeny, IA 50023
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.