- Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families.
- Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services.
- Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- The school provides academic instruction for grades 6-12, in conjunction with strong therapeutic support to assist students in successfully addressing their individual educational, social/emotional, and developmental goals.
- Through a consistent, structured learning environment students in the Graydon Manor Day School learn strategies and coping skills that can allow them to meet one of our goals: A successful transition back to a public school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Allder School Road
Purcellville, VA 201328PK-6
MarshallGrades: PK-9 | 48 students
7274 Rectors Lane
Marshall, VA 20115
AshburnGrades: PK-12 | 564 students
19790 Ashburn Rd
Ashburn, VA 20147
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?