- Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families.
- Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services.
- Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- The school provides academic instruction for grades 6-12, in conjunction with strong therapeutic support to assist students in successfully addressing their individual educational, social/emotional, and developmental goals.
- Through a consistent, structured learning environment students in the Graydon Manor Day School learn strategies and coping skills that can allow them to meet one of our goals: A successful transition back to a public school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
MarshallGrades: PK-9 | 48 students
7274 Rectors Lane
Marshall, VA 20115
AshburnGrades: PK-12 | 564 students
19790 Ashburn Rd
Ashburn, VA 20147
Allder School Road
Purcellville, VA 201328PK-6
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.