- Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families.
- Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services.
- Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- The school provides academic instruction for grades 6-12, in conjunction with strong therapeutic support to assist students in successfully addressing their individual educational, social/emotional, and developmental goals.
- Through a consistent, structured learning environment students in the Graydon Manor Day School learn strategies and coping skills that can allow them to meet one of our goals: A successful transition back to a public school setting.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MarshallGrades: PK-9 | 48 students
7274 Rectors Lane
Marshall, VA 20115
- AshburnGrades: PK-12 | 529 students
19790 Ashburn Rd
Ashburn, VA 20147
- PurcellvilleGrades: PK-6
Allder School Road
Purcellville, VA 201328PK-6
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.