Greenbrier Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in West Virginia for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Art Club, Book Club, Garden Club, https://greenbrieracademy.com/what-we-do/social/student-clubs/?nabe=4958457447579648:0, Humanitarian Club, Music Club, Newsletter Club, Photography Club, Poetry Club, Pottery Club, Running Club, Student Council, Yearbook Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Dance, Drumming, Photography, Piano Lessons, Pottery, Violin Lessons, Yoga
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball Team, Cross Country, Intramural Volleyball, Soccer Team, Softball Team, Taekwondo
- Greenbrier Academy for Girls offers an immersive program specifically designed to reestablish a student`s core beliefs. This is done through the collaborative effort of experiences, therapy, academics, and a supportive community of sisterhood. Every aspect of the Greenbrier program is designed to immerse our students in the therapeutic process. We are not a boarding school with a therapy program. We don`t teach then talk. Greenbrier IS the therapy program in and of itself.
- When a teenager acts out or becomes withdrawn, those are symptoms of false beliefs that have become embedded through intense emotional experiences. While those experiences may not have been an obvious trauma that she`s even aware of, they have distorted her self-perception and caused her to honestly believe thoughts such as; "I am unlovable." or "I am defective." Until those beliefs are resolved and corrected, a student will continue to suffer the emotional and behavioral symptoms they create.
- Greenbrier has designed a framework where community, academics, signature programs (experiences), and family healing collaborate and connect to deconstruct those false beliefs and shepherd students toward deep, lasting change.
Endorse Greenbrier Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards